WELCOME TO OTTAWA VALLEY POOLS STORE
OUT OF STOCK
XLT17 Electronic Listening Device
- Reviews (0)
- Product Inquiry Form
The XLT17 provides excellent acoustical amplification qualities, selective filtering capabilities, and simple to use controls. New solid state circuitry and touch-pad controls assure durability even in extreme conditions. The versatile and highly sensitive “Multi-Sensor” microphone uses a muffled microphone for listening through asphalt or concrete slab, but can be adapted with included sound rods for probing the ground above a pipeline or making direct contact with the pipe.
We recommend this unit as an entry level electronic listening device that will provide years of service to the average pool service company that may have several technicians using the equipment several times per month.
As an added feature you can outfit this model with an Anderson Manufacturing hydrophone.
- 3 simple to use Frequency Filters (high pass, low pass, and band select) eliminates unwanted sound while isolating important leak frequencies.
- Versatile Multi-Sensor microphone uses compact design and delivers exceptional sensitivity.
- Compact control box can be worn on the belt, around the neck or over the shoulder with the attached strap.
- Volume is limited to lessen sudden blasts of uncomfortable sound.
- Sensitive LCD meter shows leak signal strength and battery strength through a bar graph and digital display.
- Comes with instructions.
- 2 year limited warranty.
THIS ITEM IS OPEN BOX, USED AND IS IN LIKE NEW CONDITION
"*" indicates required fields