WELCOME TO OTTAWA VALLEY POOLS STORE
- Reviews (0)
- Product Inquiry Form
The Polaris FREEDOM cordless robotic cleaner provides premium cleaning capabilities with four different cleaning modes to clean everything from the floor to the waterline in 2.5 hours or less.
FREEDOM connects with the iAquaLink® app to provide specialized cleaning cycles and end of cycle notifications that let you know when cleaning is done so you can conveniently grab it at the waterline as water quickly evacuates — eliminating any heavy lifting.
Powered by a long-lasting lithium-ion battery, FREEDOM comes with an Easy-Charge Station for direct contact charging in just less than 5 hours and you can check the status of the battery in the app so you know when it’s ready to clean.
To ensure thorough cleaning, FREEDOM is equipped with a one-of-a-kind Double Helix brush design that enhances debris collection by channeling dirt towards the vacuum inlet as it scrubs the surface of your pool, and a large, transparent filter canister to collect debris that’s easy to empty without getting your hands dirty — you simply remove, shake, and spray the debris away.
- Completely Cordless – Keep the deck clear and your pool clean. FREEDOM has a cord-free design that enables you to clean your pool without any tangling!
- Lightweight Waterline Retrieval – FREEDOM offers enhanced convenience by climbing to the surface where it can be easily retrieved at different areas along the waterline for 10 minutes following cycle completion. Water quickly evacuates as you pull it out so there’s no heavy-lifting!
- Connect With Your Cleaner – Whether you’re at home or away, you can check on your cleaner from the iAquaLink® app— the industry’s highest-rated pool control app. The WiFi enabled FREEDOM provides charging status, allows you to select specialized cleaning modes and sends push notifications that let you know when a cycle’s done so you can collect it at the waterline!
- Premium Outdoor Charging Station* – When your cleaner is not in use, it is stored on the Easy-Charge Station for direct contact charging — simply cradle your cleaner in the base and it locks into place with a “Beep,” to confirm, so you know it’s charging!
- Four Cleaning Modes – FREEDOM give you more choices with more cleaning modes. On-demand, manual options on the cleaner allow you to clean either the floor or floor, walls and waterline. Plus! iAquaLink® app connectivity lets you select from two additional cleaning modes: Waterline only and SMART Cycle, which calculates the optimal cleaning time for your pool so you can clean it in less time!
- Quick to Charge, Quick to Clean – Get the pool ready while you get ready. The FREEDOM cordless robotic cleaner cleans your pool in 2.5 hours or less — giving you enough time to do what you need before guests arrive. And, it only takes less than 5 hours to fully recharge when you return it to the charging station!
- Power that Endures – Optimal results require optimal power. FREEDOM comes with a long-lasting lithium-ion battery that won’t compromise endurance or performance ensuring your pool is clean for years to come!
Warranty Coverage: Polaris Robotic Pool Cleaners come with a 2 Year Limited Manufacturers Warranty. The manufacturer warrants this cleaner against defects on workmanship and materials. This warranty will be void if the equipment used to operate this cleaner is not compatible. Warranty does not cover the cost of lost water or chemicals, or any other damages that may occur.
Start a Warranty Claim: To begin a claim please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a photo showing the defect(s)/damage to your Polaris Robotic Pool Cleaner and include a brief explanation of what occurred.
Pool cleaners are designed for maintenance use, not for large clean-ups like opening a pool. Pool cleaners are capable of removing debris, e.g., leaves and dirt. Algae removal is not an intended use. * IMPORTANT NOTE: do not expose charger unit to direct sunlight, rain, or inclement weather – doing so may cause damage to the charger not covered by your product warranty.
"*" indicates required fields