WELCOME TO OTTAWA VALLEY POOLS STORE
- Reviews (0)
- Product Inquiry Form
Reduce energy costs up to 90% with the ENERGY STAR® qualified VS FloPro™ 1.65 HP variable-speed pump
This high-performance, ultra-compact pump fits in small equipment areas and includes a variable-speed, energy-efficient motor that significantly reduces energy costs. Jandy’s Variable Speed FloPro Pump includes a digital controller equipped with 2 timed speeds and 8 total adjustable speed settings. This ultra-efficient pump is made of corrosion resistant materials which allow long-term performance and longevity. Universal two inch unions are included for easy installation and service, and an ergonomic easy-transport handle makes moving this pump a breeze. Servicing this pump is very easy too, thanks to the high profile, easy-grip handles located on the pump lid ring.
- A Perfect Power Pairing – With both 115V and 230V models available, you have the ability to operate with either power source — providing greater installation ﬂexibility and eliminating expensive main power rewiring, making the VS FloPro™ 0.85 HP and 1.65 HP pumps the ideal aftermarket replacement of single-speed pumps up to 1.5 HP.
- Sized to Fit. Designed to Perform – High-performance pump in an ultra-compact body that easily fits in small equipment areas.
- Available with Onboard Controller – JEP models include an onboard JEP-R controller, providing the ability to program up to eight (8) speeds and two (2) timed programs.
- Automation-Ready – AUT models are automation ready and compatible with all Jandy AquaLink® Automation Systems, iQPUMP01, and JEP-R controller.
- Long-Lasting Operation – Includes permanent magnet, totally enclosed fan-cooled (TEFC) motors, providing extended motor life and quieter and cooler operation, especially at lower speeds.
- Dependable Performance – Reliable battery backup keeps settings intact during power outages — so you don’t need to worry about reprogramming your current pump’s speed or timers.
- Certified Cost Savings – The VS FloPro™ 1.65 HP variable-speed pump is ENERGY STAR® certified, signifying it meets or exceeds energy-efficiency guidelines. Offers savings of over $750 per year vs. comparable 1.5HP single-speed pumps.* The VS FloPro™ 0.85 HP variable-speed pump is ENERGY STAR® certified, signifying it meets or exceeds energy-efficiency guidelines. Offers savings of over $600 per year vs. comparable 1.5HP single-speed pumps.**
"*" indicates required fields